Discover Uyuni with us in a luxury programme of 3 days and 2 nights, not to be missed!
You must come and discover the largest salt desert on Earth, with 10,500 square kilometres and an extension of more than 3,600 metres above sea level. Uyuni is synonymous with optical effects that defy reality, with lagoons and geology of impossible colours and shapes, a magical landscape!
Transfer from San Pedro de Atacama to Hito Cajon.
At the border we will change to a 4×4 vehicle.
Visit to Laguna Verde
Visit to the Dali Valley
The Chalviri Hot Springs
Geysers of Sol de Mañana to admire the spectacular colors of the hot muds
Laguna Colorada and excursion to the surroundings of the lagoon where you can see the famous "JAMES FLAMENCOS" unique of its kind in the world, you can also appreciate the change of tones in the lagoon until it reaches its red color, from where its name comes from.
At an appropriate time, arrival to the town of Villamar. Overnight at Hotel Jardines de Mallku Cueva (standard room).
Departure through the town of San Agustin to the Gran Salar de Uyuni.
Incahuasi Island (known as Isla Pescado) where you can observe the famous giant cactus.
Ojos de agua and places of salt extraction.
Overnight in our exclusive Salt Palace Hotel, the first in the world built entirely of salt (Standard room).
short visit to the train cemetery where we will visit: Remains of locomotives from the IXX and XX Century.
continuation of the trip passing through the towns of San Cristóbal, Villa Alota and Culpina K
Border crossing Hito de Cajón
Return to San Pedro
Request tour with GreatChile
- Valid until December 30, 2022
- Minimum 2 passengers, in case of being only 1 passenger you must pay the rate for 2 people.
- The company reserves the right not to carry out any of these excursions for reasons of force majeure.
- Passengers must return to the vehicle at the times defined by the guide during the excursion, in addition to following the recommendations. and instructions, being your responsibility to be at the indicated meeting point at the indicated time, otherwise the passenger must pay and coordinate their return transportation.
- In the case of non-presentation at the time of departure, without prior documented cancellation, or late presentation, it would mean the TOTAL loss of the amount of the SERVICE.
- The company is not responsible for any accident and/or personal injury caused by any negligence of the passenger.
- The passenger understands that it is a trip that is made above 4,000 meters above sea level and that this can bring about the so-called altitude sickness.
- The passenger is responsible for being in good health or having undergone medical examinations prior to the trip.
- The company is not responsible for loss of personal items left inside the vehicles and lodgings.
- Tickets to parks and museums are NOT INCLUDED, unless expressly included in the program.
- Tickets to parks may change without prior notice. so it is recommended to re-confirm before going on the tours.
- Values subject to change without prior notice.
- Reservations are valid once the payment and/or deposit requested have been made.
Questions? Contact GreatChile
Other services you might like
Programs & Tours
4 days / 3 nights
The Essential Program in San Pedro
3 Excursions / 2 Nights in Hostal
The Deserved Program in San Pedro
4 Excursions / 3 Nights in Hostal
The Unmissable Program in San Pedro
5 Excursions / 3 Nights in Hotel