If you come to San Pedro de Atacama you can not miss this unique place in the world, the Moon Valley. In the middle of the deep aridity of the Salt Mountain Range we find a landscape of salt and clay modeled by the Water and wind for millions of years.
In our tour we will enjoy the beauty resulted from the extravagant forms that the mountain range gives us, inciting to the imagination and reflection for its tranquility.
As the afternoon passes we will enjoy one of the best views of the Andes Mountains and its Volcanoes, to finally end up watching the sunset that with its colors give us a wonderful end for our tour.
16:00 hrs in summer / 15:00 hrs in winter - Departure to Moon Valley from the meeting point in San Pedro de Atacama
Visit to the Valle de la Luna (Moon Valley)
We will enjoy a walk along the marked trails to appreciate the majesty of this place. During sunset, the valley is illuminated with a palette of vibrant colors. As the sun dips below the horizon, the sky fills with warm, golden tones, and the different elements of the landscape take on hues and shadows that create an impressive visual spectacle.
20:30 hrs in summer / 19:30 hrs in winter approx - Back in San Pedro de Atacama
- Bilingual Guide
- Transport Service
- Passenger Transportation Insurance
- Entrance Fee Valle de la Luna (Moon Valley)
General public entrance fee: CL$ 11000 per person. Each passenger must buy their ticket in advanced at the following link https://puntoticket.com/valle-de-la-luna/ otherwise, they will not be allowed to enter the park.
Service Security Conditions
- Whether due to weather conditions or route conditions (roads) that do not offer the minimum guarantees of safety for safe operation, our provider reserves the right to cancel the service
Acceptance of Activity Risks
- The passenger declares to know and understand the risks involved in participating in adventure tourism activities, which cannot be completely eliminated, even when there is compliance with security standards accredited by the service provider, which are intended to decrease the risks that the development of this activity involves.
- It will be the duty of the adventure tourism service provider to inform of the conditions and requirements for the development of the activity, as well as, it is the duty of the participants who take an adventure tourism service to adequately inform themselves of the conditions in which the service is provided, of the minimum conditions that the participant must have before carrying out the activity and abide by the instructions that the company and guide in charge of the activity indicate.
- Valid until December 30, 2023.
- Prices in United States Dollars (USD) are calculated from their value in Chilean Pesos (CLP) with the exchange rate of the day and may vary depending on the day the payment is made.
- Entrance Tickets to The Parks or National Reserves are not included in the value of the Tour.
- Valid rates for services at the indicated times.
- Services apply with a minimum of passengers at the time of booking.
- Rates per person subject to change.
- For security and operational reasons, the schedules may be modified without prior notice.
- In Excursions the collection is at the indicated hotel.
- In transfer service, it applies from all hotels in San Pedro de Atacama (does not include Ayllus in the suburbs)
- Excursions with bilingual guide Spanish and English.
Conditions of Minors
- Minimum age for tours of minors is 7 years, except Geysers del Tatio whose minimum age is 12 years.
Cancellation or No show conditions
- Cancellations 72 hours in advance without charge.
- Cancellations within 48 hours are considered No Show, 100% charge