FALL IN LOVE IN SAN PEDRO DE ATACAMA
San Pedro de Atacama is known as one of the most romantic destinations in the world. Unique landscapes, dreamy sunsets, starry skies, is what this destination offers. Enjoy it with the person you love the most.
Check our special program for a long weekend, vacations, wedding anniversary or any moment you consider special.
Transfer in shared service, from Calama Airport to Hotel Casa Don Tomas
15:00 hrs. - Check in Hotel La Casa de Don Tomas
This comfortable hotel offers the magical architecture of the region, combined with total comfort and an ideal setting for couples. It has spacious rooms with private bathroom. The services offered by the hotel are: swimming pool, parking, cafeteria / restaurant and WIFI in the rooms.
20:00 hrs, approx - Departure from San Pedro de Atacama
Astronomical Tour Astronomical Tour San Pedro de Atacama is characterized by its clear skies, ideal for stargazing. During the astronomical tour, you will have the opportunity to use professional telescopes to observe the stars up close. You will be able to appreciate stars, planets, star clusters, nebulae and even distant galaxies. The guides will explain the details and answer your questions.
23:00 hrs. approx - Regreso al alojamiento
Accomodation in Hotel Casa Don Tomas
Between 04:30 and 05:00 hrs (AM) - Departure from the accommodation
Visit to Geyser del Tatio
With more than 80 active geysers and a wide variety of fumaroles and boiling mud pools, we will immerse ourselves in a unique and fascinating geothermal environment. Panoramic views of the mountains and surrounding nature are breathtaking, providing a sense of grandeur and natural beauty.
Visit to Machuca highland town
Despite its small size, Machuca offers some interesting attractions. We will explore the village on foot, visit the church and meet the local people. You can also try some of the region's culinary specialties, such as llama empanadas, which are sold in small food stalls.
12:30 hrs approx. - Return to San Pedro de Atacama
15:00 hrs approx - Departure from San Pedro de Atacama
Visit to Valle de la Luna at sunset
We will enjoy a walk along the marked trails to appreciate the majesty of this place. During sunset, the valley is illuminated with a palette of vibrant colors. As the sun dips below the horizon, the sky fills with warm, golden tones, and the different elements of the landscape take on hues and shadows that create an impressive visual spectacle.
19:30 hrs. approx - Return to San Pedro de Atacama
Accommodation at Hotel La Casa de Don Tomas
You can choose to rest at the hotel or visit one of the many restaurants that offer a combination of local and international cuisine. Or simply take a walk through its cobbled streets. A good way to get to know the local culture.
8:00 or 14:00 hrs - Departure from San Pedro de Atacama
Visit to the Hidden Baltinache Lagoons
One of the most popular activities in the Hidden Lagoons of Baltinache is floating in its waters. Due to its high concentration of salt, it will be easy for you to float and enjoy a relaxing and unique experience as a couple. Enjoy the beauty and tranquility of these lagoons and take the opportunity to create unforgettable memories in this impressive landscape of the Atacama desert.
Visit to the geoglyphs of the shaman
We will travel back in time to see the Shaman geoglyphs, a set of figures and engravings in the earth known to represent an anthropomorphic figure resembling a shaman or spiritual leader. It is believed that they were created by pre-Columbian indigenous cultures more than a thousand years ago. These figures were etched into the earth using stone and earth removal techniques, exposing the lighter soil below.
Cocktail at the Lickanantai Viewpoint
We will end the journey at the Lickanantai viewpoint, which offers a spectacular view of the city of San Pedro de Atacama and its surroundings, allowing us to appreciate the beauty of the Atacama desert. From this point, you can see the characteristic rock formations, mountains, volcanoes and the vast horizon that stretches as far as the eye can see.
13:30 hrs or 19:00 hrs approx. depending on departure time - Return to San Pedro de Atacama
Accommodation at Hotel La Casa de Don Tomas
12:00 hrs - Check out accommodation
Transfer in shared service, from Hotel Casa Don Tomas to Calama Airport
- 3 Nights in Hotel Casa de Don Tomas
with breakfast buffet
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance Fee Geyser del Tatio
General public entrance fee: CL$15000. Payment only in cash.
- Entrance Fee Lagunas Escondidas Baltinache
Values per person. Payment only in cash. General public: CL$ 10000; With indigenous certificate: CL$ 3000; Public from 10 to 18 years old: CL$ 5000.
- Entrance Fee Valle de la Luna (Moon Valley)
General public entrance fee: CL$ 11000 per person. Each passenger must buy their ticket in advanced at the following link https://valledelalunachile.com/ otherwise, they will not be allowed to enter the park.
- Excursions include Spanish and English bilingual guide
- Services apply with a minimum number of passengers at the time of booking
- In excursions that include it, the pick-up will be at the hotel indicated by the passenger, as long as it is located in the urban area of San Pedro de Atacama.
- For security and operational reasons, schedules may be modified without prior notice.
Conditions for Minors
- Minimum age for this program is 12 years
Safety Conditions in Service
- Whether due to weather conditions or conditions of the route (roads) that do not offer the minimum security guarantees for a safe operation, our provider reserves the right to cancel the service.
Activity Risk Acceptance
- The passenger declares to know and understand the risks involved in participating in adventure tourism activities, which cannot be completely eliminated, even when there is compliance with safety standards accredited by the service provider, whose purpose is to reduce risks. risks that the development of this activity involves.
- It will be the duty of the adventure tourism service provider to inform of the conditions and requirements for the development of the activity, as well as the duty of the participants who take an adventure tourism service to be adequately informed of the conditions in which the service is provided. of the minimum conditions that the participant must possess before carrying out the activity and abide by the instructions that the company and guide in charge of the activity indicate.
- Valid until December 30, 2023
- Prices based on double room
- In case of paying in dollars, the exchange rate of the day of payment is applied
- Rates valid for services at the times indicated.
- Rates per person subject to change.
- The entrance Tickets to the National Parks or Reserves are not included in the value of the Tour.
- The values of the tourist sites to visit may be modified without prior notice; these are administered by the different Atacameñas Indigenous Communities and it is they who determine the access values to each place.
Conditions of Cancellations or No show
- Cancellations 5 days in advance free of charge.
- Subsequent cancellations are considered No Show, charge 100%
Request tour with GreatChile
Questions? Contact GreatChile
Other services you might like
Programs & Tours
Live San Pedro
5 Excursions / 3 Nights in Hotel, double room
San Pedro Express
3 Excursions / 2 Nights in Hostal, double room
Unmissable San Pedro
4 Excursions / 3 Nights in Hostal, double room
Uyuni Luxury Express
3 days / 2 nights