Discover San Pedro de Atacama during 3 unforgettable days staying at Hotel La Casa de Don Tomas.
We will get to know a unique landscape: the Rainbow Valley, where we will be surprised by the wonderful colors and the majesty of the landscape. We will enjoy a unique sunset in Valle de la Luna, we will get up early to visit the Tatio Geysers and we will float in the altiplanic lagoons.
San Pedro de Atacama awaits you throughout the year, you will stay at the beautiful Hotel La Casa de Don Tomas, it includes buffet breakfast every day and excursions to the parks and natural attractions of San Pedro de Atacama. Includes transfer from/to Calama Airport.
Transfer in shared service, from Calama Airport to Hotel Casa Don Tomas
from 15:00 hrs - Check-In at Hotel Casa Don Tomas
This comfortable hotel offers the magical architecture of the region, combined with total comfort. It has spacious rooms with private bathroom. The services offered by the hotel are: swimming pool, parking, cafeteria / restaurant and WIFI in the rooms.
Alojamiento en Hotel Casa Don Tomas
07:00 hrs approx. (AM) - Departure from your hotel
Visit to Rainbow Valley
We will go through a valley of rock formations of intense and varied colors, ranging from red and orange to green and blue. The name "Rainbow Valley" comes from the wide range of colors found in the rocks and sediment layers in the area. Erosion and the minerals present in the soil have given rise to these vibrant tones, creating a surreal and fascinating landscape.
Visit to the Salt River
The Salado River is a fascinating example of how life can adapt and thrive even in extreme environments like the Atacama Desert, offering visitors the chance to experience this natural wonder on their trip to San Pedro de Atacama. We will have the opportunity to explore its surroundings and enjoy activities such as hiking and bird watching.
Return to accommodation in San Pedro de Atacama
16:00 summer / 15:00 winter - Departure to Valley of the Moon
Valley of the Moon
We will enjoy a walk along the marked trails to appreciate the majesty of this place. During sunset, the valley is illuminated with a palette of vibrant colors. As the sun dips below the horizon, the sky fills with warm, golden tones, and the different elements of the landscape take on hues and shadows that create an impressive visual spectacle.
20:30 summer / 19:30 winter approx - Back in San Pedro de Atacama
04:30 am - Departure from your accommodation in San Pedro de Atacama
Visit to the Tatio Geyser
With more than 80 active geysers and a wide variety of fumaroles and boiling mud pools, we will immerse ourselves in a unique and fascinating geothermal environment. Panoramic views of the mountains and surrounding nature are breathtaking, providing a sense of grandeur and natural beauty.
Visit of the Machuca Town
Despite its small size, Machuca offers some interesting attractions. We will explore the village on foot, visit the church and meet the local people. You can also try some of the region's culinary specialties, such as llama empanadas, which are sold in small food stalls.
12:30 hrs. aprox - Return to accommodation in San Pedro de Atacama
14:30 hrs - Departure from your accommodation to Laguna Cejar
Visit to the Cejar Lagoon
Like being in the Dead Sea! Due to its high salinity, we will easily float in its waters, which provides a unique bathing experience. Laguna Cejar is surrounded by a desert and saline landscape. The contrast between the turquoise water and the desert environment creates a breathtaking and surreal sight.
Visit to the Ojos del Salar Lagoons
The Ojos del Salar Lagoon is an important habitat for various species of birds, especially flamingos. If we are lucky, we will observe the flamingos in their natural environment.
Visit to the Tebenquiche Lagoon
Laguna Tebenquinche is a salty lagoon, which means that the water contains a high concentration of salt. During the rainy season, the lagoon can fill with water, creating a natural mirror that reflects the sky and the surrounding mountains, creating a spectacular landscape. Watching the sun set from this lagoon, I assure you, will be a unique experience that you cannot let go on your journey.
19:00 hrs approx - Return to accommodation
Check Out of the Hotel Casa de Don Tomas
Transfer in shared service, from Hotel Casa Don Tomas to Calama Airport
- 3 Nights in Hotel Casa de Don Tomas
with breakfast buffet
- Bilingual Guide
- Transport Service
- Passenger Transportation Insurance
- Entrance Fee Geyser del Tatio
General public entrance fee: CL$15000. Payment only in cash.
- Entrance Fee Laguna Cejar
Values per person. Payment only in cash. General public: CL$ 15000; Senior Adult: CL$ 10000; With indigenous certificate: CL$ 2000; Children from 6 to 12 years old: CL$ 5000; Students with ID or School Pass: CL$10000.
- Entrance Fee Laguna Tebenquinche
Values per person. Payment only in cash. General public: CL$ 5000; Children from 6 to 12: CL$ 1000.
- Entrance Fee Valle de la Luna (Moon Valley)
General public entrance fee: CL$ 11000 per person. Each passenger must buy their ticket in advanced at the following link https://puntoticket.com/valle-de-la-luna/ otherwise, they will not be allowed to enter the park.
- Excursions include Spanish and English bilingual guide
- Services apply with a minimum number of passengers at the time of booking
- In excursions that include it, the pick-up will be at the hotel indicated by the passenger, as long as it is located in the urban area of San Pedro de Atacama.
- For security and operational reasons, schedules may be modified without prior notice.
Conditions for Minors
- Minimum age for this program is 12 years
Safety Conditions in Service
- Whether due to weather conditions or conditions of the route (roads) that do not offer the minimum security guarantees for a safe operation, our provider reserves the right to cancel the service.
Activity Risk Acceptance
- The passenger declares to know and understand the risks involved in participating in adventure tourism activities, which cannot be completely eliminated, even when there is compliance with safety standards accredited by the service provider, whose purpose is to reduce risks. risks that the development of this activity involves.
- It will be the duty of the adventure tourism service provider to inform of the conditions and requirements for the development of the activity, as well as the duty of the participants who take an adventure tourism service to be adequately informed of the conditions in which the service is provided. of the minimum conditions that the participant must possess before carrying out the activity and abide by the instructions that the company and guide in charge of the activity indicate.
- Valid until December 30, 2023
- Prices based on double room
- In case of paying in dollars, the exchange rate of the day of payment is applied
- Rates valid for services at the times indicated.
- Rates per person subject to change.
- The entrance Tickets to the National Parks or Reserves are not included in the value of the Tour.
- The values of the tourist sites to visit may be modified without prior notice; these are administered by the different Atacameñas Indigenous Communities and it is they who determine the access values to each place.
Conditions of Cancellations or No show
- Cancellations 5 days in advance free of charge.
- Subsequent cancellations are considered No Show, charge 100%
Request tour with GreatChile
Questions? Contact GreatChile
Other services you might like
Programs & Tours
Romantic San Pedro
4 Excursions / 3 Nights in Hotel, double room
San Pedro Express
3 Excursions / 2 Nights in Hostal, double room
Unmissable San Pedro
4 Excursions / 3 Nights in Hostal, double room