Save money and make better use of your time with this promotion: 5 tours/ 3 days
07:00 hours approx. - Departure from your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama
Visit to Rainbow Valley
We will go through a valley of rock formations of intense and varied colors, ranging from red and orange to green and blue. The name "Rainbow Valley" comes from the wide range of colors found in the rocks and sediment layers in the area. Erosion and the minerals present in the soil have given rise to these vibrant tones, creating a surreal and fascinating landscape.
Visit to the Salty River
The Salado River is a fascinating example of how life can adapt and thrive even in extreme environments like the Atacama Desert, offering visitors the chance to experience this natural wonder on their trip to San Pedro de Atacama. We will have the opportunity to explore its surroundings and enjoy activities such as hiking and bird watching.
13:30 hrs. - Return to the accommodation in San Pedro de Atacama
16:00 hrs in summer / 15:00 hrs in winter - Departure to the Moon Valley
Visit to Moon Valley
We will enjoy a walk along the marked trails to appreciate the majesty of this place. During sunset, the valley is illuminated with a palette of vibrant colors. As the sun dips below the horizon, the sky fills with warm, golden tones, and the different elements of the landscape take on hues and shadows that create an impressive visual spectacle.
20:30 hrs in summer / 19:30 hrs in winter approx - Return to San Pedro de Atacama
04:30 hrs (AM) - Departure from your accommodation in San Pedro de Atacama
Visit to the Tatio Geysers
Visit to Machuca Village
12:30 hrs. approx - Return at the accommodation in San Pedro de Atacama
14:30 hrs - Departure from the meetingpoint in San Pedro de Atacama towards Laguna Cejar
Visit to Laguna Cejar
Visit to the Lagunas Ojos del Salar
Visit to Laguna Tebenquiche
19:00 hrs approximately - Back in San Pedro de Atacama
07:30 hrs. approx - Departure from your accommodation in San Pedro de Atacama
Visit to the Chaxa Lagoon
Visit to the Altiplánicas Miscanti and Miñiques Lagoons
Visit to the Altiplanic Pueblo of Socaire
Visit to Piedras Rojas Viewpoint
18:00 hrs. approx - Back at the accommodation in San Pedro de Atacama
- Bilingual Guide
- Transport Service
- Passenger Transportation Insurance
- Entrance Fee Chaxa, Miscanti and Miñiques Lagoons and Piedras Rojas Viewpoint
Values per person. Payment only in cash. Nationals: CL$ 15000; Foreigners: CL$ 23000.
Service Security Conditions
- Whether due to weather conditions or route conditions (roads) that do not offer the minimum guarantees of safety for safe operation, our provider reserves the right to cancel the service
Acceptance of Activity Risks
- The passenger declares to know and understand the risks involved in participating in adventure tourism activities, which cannot be completely eliminated, even when there is compliance with security standards accredited by the service provider, which are intended to decrease the risks that the development of this activity involves.
- It will be the duty of the adventure tourism service provider to inform of the conditions and requirements for the development of the activity, as well as, it is the duty of the participants who take an adventure tourism service to adequately inform themselves of the conditions in which the service is provided, of the minimum conditions that the participant must have before carrying out the activity and abide by the instructions that the company and guide in charge of the activity indicate.
- Valid until december, 2023.
- Prices in United States Dollars (USD) are calculated from their value in Chilean Pesos (CLP) with the exchange rate of the day and may vary depending on the day the payment is made.
- Entrance Tickets to The Parks or National Reserves are not included in the value of the Tour.
- Valid rates for services at the indicated times.
- Services apply with a minimum of passengers at the time of booking.
- Rates per person subject to change.
- For security and operational reasons, the schedules may be modified without prior notice.
- In Excursions the collection is at the indicated hotel.
- In transfer service, it applies from all hotels in San Pedro de Atacama (does not include Ayllus in the suburbs)
- Excursions with bilingual guide Spanish and English.
Conditions of Minors
- Minimum age for tours of minors is 7 years, except Geysers del Tatio whose minimum age is 12 years.
Cancellation or No show conditions
- Cancellations 72 hours in advance without charge.
- Cancellations within 48 hours are considered No Show, 100% charge