3 excursions in 2 days! If you like to see as much as possible, this promotional pack is for you.
The excursions are: Cejar Lagoon, Moon Valley and Tatio Geyser.
15:00 hrs - The minivan picks up the participants at Meeting Point in San Pedro de Atacama
Visit to the Valley of the Moon at sunset
Valley of the Moon We will enjoy a walk along the marked trails to appreciate the majesty of this place. During sunset, the valley is illuminated with a palette of vibrant colors. As the sun dips below the horizon, the sky fills with warm, golden tones, and the different elements of the landscape take on hues and shadows that create an impressive visual spectacle.
19:00 hrs - Return to San Pedro de Atacama
Between 04:30 and 5:30 hrs (AM) - Pick up at the accommodation
Visit to the Geyser del Tatio
With more than 80 active geysers and a wide variety of fumaroles and boiling mud pools, we will immerse ourselves in a unique and fascinating geothermal environment. Panoramic views of the mountains and surrounding nature are breathtaking, providing a sense of grandeur and natural beauty.
Visit to Machuca village
Despite its small size, Machuca offers some interesting attractions. We will explore the village on foot, visit the church and meet the local people. You can also try some of the region's culinary specialties, such as llama empanadas, which are sold in small food stalls.
13:00 hrs - Return to accommodation in San Pedro de Atacama
14:00 hrs - Pick up at the meeting Point in San Pedro de Atacama
Visit to Cejar Lagoon
Like being in the Dead Sea! Due to its high salinity, we will easily float in its waters, which provides a unique bathing experience. Laguna Cejar is surrounded by a desert and saline landscape. The contrast between the turquoise water and the desert environment creates a breathtaking and surreal sight.
Visit to the Ojos del Salar Lagoons
The Ojos del Salar Lagoon is an important habitat for various species of birds, especially flamingos. If we are lucky, we will observe the flamingos in their natural environment.
Visit to the Tebenquiche Lagoon
Laguna Tebenquinche is a salty lagoon, which means that the water contains a high concentration of salt. During the rainy season, the lagoon can fill with water, creating a natural mirror that reflects the sky and the surrounding mountains, creating a spectacular landscape. Watching the sun set from this lagoon, I assure you, will be a unique experience that you cannot let go on your journey.
19:30 hrs approximately - Return to San Pedro de Atacama
- Entrance Fee Geyser del Tatio
General public entrance fee: CL$15000. Payment only in cash.
- Entrance Fee Laguna Cejar
Values per person. Payment only in cash. General public: CL$ 15000; Senior Adult: CL$ 10000; With indigenous certificate: CL$ 2000; Children from 6 to 12 years old: CL$ 5000; Students with ID or School Pass: CL$10000.
- Entrance Fee Valle de la Luna (Moon Valley)
General public entrance fee: CL$ 11000 per person. Each passenger must buy their ticket in advanced at the following link https://valledelalunachile.com/ otherwise, they will not be allowed to enter the park.
Service Security Conditions
- Whether due to weather conditions or route conditions (roads) that do not offer the minimum guarantees of safety for safe operation, our provider reserves the right to cancel the service
Acceptance of Activity Risks
- The passenger declares to know and understand the risks involved in participating in adventure tourism activities, which cannot be completely eliminated, even when there is compliance with security standards accredited by the service provider, which are intended to decrease the risks that the development of this activity involves.
- It will be the duty of the adventure tourism service provider to inform of the conditions and requirements for the development of the activity, as well as, it is the duty of the participants who take an adventure tourism service to adequately inform themselves of the conditions in which the service is provided, of the minimum conditions that the participant must have before carrying out the activity and abide by the instructions that the company and guide in charge of the activity indicate.
- Valid until December 30, 2023.
- Prices in United States Dollars (USD) are calculated from their value in Chilean Pesos (CLP) with the exchange rate of the day and may vary depending on the day the payment is made.
- Entrance Tickets to The Parks or National Reserves are not included in the value of the Tour.
- Valid rates for services at the indicated times.
- Services apply with a minimum of passengers at the time of booking.
- Rates per person subject to change.
- For security and operational reasons, the schedules may be modified without prior notice.
- In Excursions the collection is at the indicated hotel.
- In transfer service, it applies from all hotels in San Pedro de Atacama (does not include Ayllus in the suburbs)
- Excursions with bilingual guide Spanish and English.
Conditions of Minors
- Minimum age for tours of minors is 9 years, except Geysers del Tatio whose minimum age is 12 years.
Cancellation or No show conditions
- Cancellations 72 hours in advance without charge.
- Cancellations within 48 hours are considered No Show, 100% charge
Request tour with GreatChile
Questions? Contact GreatChile
Other services you might like
Programs & Tours
San Pedro Express
3 Excursions / 2 Nights in Hostal, double room